October 12, 2010

Being a female - You have to fight - Its men everywhere...

It is sad again. A bunch of egoistic people here, want to dictate their terms. Sound minded people on the other hand do not bow to it.
We started with a noble cause and a good work, which continued for a while. A well formed globally spread team, worked hard to establish a network between the neediest and the people who wanted to help.
We collected  quite a decent fund,few valuable lives got saved and lot many raised hopes . The work started gaining recognition but few of us started dreaming big out of it. Then comes the force implementation of crook practices, dictatorship and conspiracies.
The protesters  against this malpractice either left or were conspired against . I am one of them but I will not sit quite, I will face them off.
People have vested their hard earned money and trust in us. Each one us has equal right to ask what is happening in/to KMECT, why team members are leaving, where are the actual details about members, funds and expenses.
I will not ask and can not ask now you, to contribute again for KMECT till we get it clear and solved. My biggest limitation, I am not in country now but will be there soon. But yes the care for the needy and sick will always remain as a first priority.
What I expect from them now, is misuse of funds? Split of KMECT? Merger with other TRUST/SOCIAL/POLITICAL ORGANISATIONS or you will not hear from them till they digest everything we earned ?
I was the only female working in the TRUST Questioning time and time again, the malpractices of the Office Bearers and  in instead was maligned on the net, threatened, harassed, abused  so much so that I succumb to their pressures to quit KMECT but when I didn't buckle down, I was falsely charge sheeted and then removed from the TRUST which is illegal.
To remind them I am not on the side of the lame. I will take it to their spine. They will have to answer to the people who trusted them. They can assign as many people as they can and want (it is already happening though), to do my character assassination, to discuss about my personal life and my family life on public forums but they cannot get away with wrong, as NOW I WONT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT.

1 comment:

  1. rather u suldnt let dem go away...dis is a typical chauvinistic attitude...general mind frame of society which ppl say nw a days it has changed but it hasnt.

    ReplyDelete